<source id="pmi18"></source>
<rt id="pmi18"></rt>
  • <tt id="pmi18"><noscript id="pmi18"></noscript></tt>
  • <rp id="pmi18"><meter id="pmi18"></meter></rp><tt id="pmi18"><noscript id="pmi18"></noscript></tt>
  • <cite id="pmi18"><noscript id="pmi18"></noscript></cite><tt id="pmi18"><noscript id="pmi18"></noscript></tt><cite id="pmi18"><noscript id="pmi18"></noscript></cite>
    <rp id="pmi18"></rp>

    I don't remember my password and can't login?

    If you don't remember your username or password we are happy to help you to try and look it up. Locating the login information for your existing account rather than creating a new account with us can save you (as well as our support team) a great deal of headache and confusion in the future.

    If for any reason, at any time, you do not remember your password or login information you can look it up or reset it by using our online account recovery tool? You can find this tool here.

    With this, you can send a password reset email to yourself. This will ask you for your username (not your email address). If you don't recall the username you created, you can request an email with that information. You can even lookup the email address you used when setting up your account by providing your last name, SSN, date of birth and zip code.

    If all of these fail to help you, you may certainly proceed with creating a new account but following these steps first will save you time and possible account confusion in the future. If you require additional assistance with your account and are unable to login, please contact us here.

    Q&A: What happens if you forget to file your taxes?

    The consequences of forgetting to file your taxes depend on whether you owe taxes or if you would have received a refund. If you're late filing and owe taxes, you'll start accumulating a failure-to-file penalty. This fee is assessed monthly at 5% of your tax bill (capped at 25%). If you owe taxes and don't pay, you could also be charged a failure-to-pay penalty of 0.5%. While this is less than the failure-to-file penalty it will still continue to accrue monthly until paid off in full or reaching the 25% cap.

    If you're owed a refund from the government you are unlikely to receive a penalty for not filing. You may, however, loose the refund that is owed to you if you do not file your return within three years of the original deadline.

    In either case, owing taxes or refund due, forgetting to file your taxes may have consequences that can cost you. If you feel you are unable to meet the April deadline, it is usually best to file for an extension with the IRS.

    Ready to File Your Return? Start Today

    Start Your Tax Filing Now